Are you passionate about miniature gaming or scale modeling? Are you a fan of our products and find yourself recommending them to friends and followers? Would you like to earn store credit for mentioning our products? If you answered yes to the above, then you’re in the right place!
Affiliates receive a 10% discount code to make available to their followers. Any order placed which uses that code will provide you with store credit equal to 10% of the order cost, before shipping and taxes. These store credits will be available for use once the order has been completed.
In order to qualify for an affiliate account, you must–
- Have placed your first order with us 30+ days ago
- Have experience using various items from our product lines
- Meet one or more of the following criteria–
- 1000+ Instagram Followers
- 500+ Facebook Likes
- 500+ YouTube Subscribers
- 30+ Average Twitch Viewers per stream
- Have amassed a considerable following on another social media source not listed
- Have a steady upload schedule on your social media platform of choice
- Engage with your community in a positive and constructive way
If you meet these criteria, that’s incredible! We would love to have you as an affiliate, but there’s some things to know first. Below is the nitty-gritty.
Acceptable promotional methods
How you choose to promote Huge Miniatures is reflected in the credit you earn. We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to our products.
Below are some examples of the type of promotional methods that we find acceptable–
- Post the code with a link to our website on your social media profile about section or video description
- Reach out to your followers and subscribers using your social media accounts
- Tell followers or friends about Huge Miniatures, and provide them your coupon code
- Write a blog post or review about scale modeling, tabletop gaming, or Huge Miniatures and link to our website with your coupon code
- Provide value to others by answering related questions with helpful responses, and using your coupon code in the replies
Prohibited promotional methods
We love what we make and back our products 100%, so we’re very careful with how we promote them. We want affiliates who equally appreciate what we do, and have a genuine passion in building up and promoting the hobby. This list is not intended to scare you off, but rather to make sure that genuine efforts are rewarded.
Below are some examples of promotional methods that we do not find acceptable–
- Huge Miniatures may not be promoted on coupon sites
- Any type of spam is prohibited – please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote
- Promoting misleading or incorrect information
- Pretending to be Huge Miniatures – this includes using our copyrighted assets in an attempt to deceive others
This is not an exhaustive list. If you’re unsure or concerned as to what may be considered prohibited, please contact us for more details.
Consequences of unacceptable promotional methods
Violating any of the mentioned terms could lead to the termination of your affiliate account, and the forfeiture of any acquired credit. If we decide that your activity is deceptive or exploitative, then it is.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for an affiliate account, please fill out the form below.
Note: All fields are required