Every suitable table looks better with trees and now we have a system to make this easier than ever before. Our deciduous tree substructures makes creating trees a breeze. Two containers of loose foliage are recommended to flock one pack (6) of trees. Feel free to mix and match! Or better yet, get everything needed with our Deciduous Tree Building Kit at a discounted price.
Deciduous Tree Tutorial
Follow these simple steps for beautiful trees:
- Glue the trunks to the included bases
- Coat with all purpose spray adhesive
- Lightly press on loose foliage and shake off excess
- Seal with a coat of matte spray finish
- Trimming sections the substructure using scissors will create a more organic look.
- Adding a foliage highlight before sealing will fill in gaps and add a beautiful highlight.
- The substructures can be base coated with spray paint for limitless color possibilities.
- Collecting and reusing foliage while flocking is recommended in order to minimize waste and maximize materials.