Every suitable table looks better with trees and now we have a system to make this easier than ever before. Our deciduous tree substructures makes creating trees a breeze. Two packs of loose foliage are recommended to flock one pack (6) of trees. Feel free to mix and match!
Follow these simple steps for beautiful trees:
- Glue the trunks to the included bases
- Coat with all purpose spray adhesive
- Lightly press on loose foliage and shake off excess
- Seal using a light coat of matte spray finish
- Trimming sections the substructure using scissors will create a more organic look.
- Adding a foliage highlight before sealing will fill in gaps and add a beautiful highlight.
- The substructures can be base coated with spray paint for limitless color possibilities.
- Collecting and reusing foliage while flocking is recommended in order to minimize waste and maximize materials.