Deciduous Tree Tutorial
We’ve got everything that you need to easily fill your tabletop with trees. They also make great trees for dioramas. Take advantage of our tree building kit and get all of the scenery supplies needed at a discounted price! The only materials required by you is a can of spray adhesive and varnish. The included tree armatures make great trees for dioramas and are perfect for tabletop.
Follow these simple steps for beautiful trees:
- Glue the trunks to the included bases
- Coat with all purpose spray adhesive
- Lightly press on loose foliage and shake off excess
- Seal with a coat of matte spray finish
- Finally lightly sprinkle on foliage highlight (or apply through a sieve) and tap off the excess
- Trimming sections the tree armatures with scissors will create a more organic look.
- The substructures are safe to base coat with spray paint.
- Collecting and reusing static grass while flocking is recommended in order to minimize waste and maximize materials.